Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The shopping so far..

The wedding card - I've picked the design for the invite - Karthik and I decided we didn't want to do separate cards from just the two of us -  we both decided to stick with the regular parent invite and went with our folks to pick the design of our choice. Mine is picked, the wordings' ready, and all set to be given out. It's quite interesting to notice the kind of wedding cards that have arrived - there's one which actually speaks to you!! :) No I'm not getting that so stop thinking I'm crazy!! Cards distribution will start soon - maybe next week and my parents have a real task in their hands! Shopping was a little slow last week coz I fell a bit sick but now I'm getting better and I think I'm ready for more shopping. I never get tired! :P Hmmm so far I've picked 3 sarees - one from Nalli which is a pink and purple combo, one from Kumaran which is kinda olive green and gold and one from a new shop called Sarangi which is an orangish red. Sarangi is quite a nice store -its got exclusive sarees and they have only Kancheevarams. Quite good. Also picked Amma's reception saree there - which I'm already eyeing! :P Got a few more sarees to buy, still deciding what to get for the reception and the main muhurtham saree is being bought by MIL :)
Apart from all this, mom has been on a shopping spree buying for so many relatives and poor dad has been swiping the card generously :) This is the update so far - will keep posting! Enjoy!
Aishu

No comments:

Post a Comment