Monday, May 16, 2011

Checklist

With 14 days to go, I'm making a checklist and making sure its all taken care of :)
Guests/friends from out of town have confirmed their arrivals - Check
Apartments/Places for them to stay - Check
My shopping - CHECK!
DJ Jiju who's gonna be there on th 28th eve - Check. Err. I'm hoping he's decent coz I've never heard him playing but I figured if he can get the crowd to groove then Im ok. So check!
Decorations for both the days - Thanks to my amazing Perima/Chittis, its done. Check!
DJ's song list - Check! Tks Sne/Sanju :) - We're havin a good mix of Hindi/Tamil numbers. Hindi for the Rajasthan/Delhi folks to groove and of course some kick @$$ Tamil Kuthu numbers coz u see we have to teach them how to break it down Southern style :-)
Photographer - our very own Nagarajan. I remember Sne, Sanju and I used to run at each function he'd come coz he would bug us so much to pose for his camera. I can imagine the torture I've to endure but his photos come out well eventually so thats all matters I guess. Check!
Amma's shopping - Check! I'm in love with both her sarees. Im sure she's gonna look sooper good! :)
Appa's :-( Sadly he hasn't bought anything for himself until now. I've promised we will go to a nice store and get him some lovely shirts tonight.
Mehndi ladies for the 27th - Check! She's promised some nice traditional/Arabic designs so lets see.
Excitement in both families - CHECK CHECK CHECK!!! Main to Ainvayi Ainvayi lut gaya! :P

Things are hotting up in an already scorching Chennai! :P
Later!
Aishu





2 comments:

  1. This is just so you know i'm keeping up to date on the biggest wedding event of the year and no i'm not talking about Kate and Prince William! hehe :)

    Gautam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gautammm!!!!
    Awww how I wished u guys could be here!! :-( Will miss u two! Esp on DJ night when I wont have anybody to do the kuthu! :P
    But thanks for keeping up with our blog! One ladoo free for u when u come to India! :)

    ReplyDelete